''the last city' chapter 1 - REMEMBER

I've just finished posting the first chapter of my webcomic 'the last city'. This chapter introduces the first of the three main protagonists of the series.












If you are enjoying this series, the best thing you can do for me is to get the word out about it. Post links to where it is hosted on Comic Fury, let people know about the comic. I'm looking at doing this for a while, as there is a lot to the story to be told, and it would be nice to get it in front of as many people as possible!

Chapter 2 will be starting later this week, with the book continuing to be posted ever Wednesday (for now - I would like to get to a schedule where it is posted two or three times a week, but at the moment it will remain a once-a-week thing, as these are very complex pages - still, if interest continues to increase, and I start looking at sources of funding for it, it could get posted more often).

http://thelastcity.thecomicseries.com/

Comments